Who are you? (the story of a mad girl)


 The light of candles shimmered in the small room, full of plants and frame shots of their adventures. In the tiny bed, their bodies were intertwining and their hearts were beating in perfect harmony. In spite of this peace of the spirits, his mind was unsettled. He was going through the hardest fight one can possibly engage in during a lifetime, the fight with the self. There's nothing more poisonous for the human being than being in a fight with their own thoughts. But once this fight is won, one can reach Heaven on Earth. And she knew it, better than anyone else. She has been fighting with herself for her entire life and at the slightest touch of his silky hair, she could sense his distress. She grabbed him slowly and placed his head on her naked chest and whispered to him: 

  -   Remember who you are! Breathe! Breathe deeply, my love! And remember who you are. You are the scion of God in this world and remember what He told you when He sent you here - "everything that I can do, you can do it too, you must only believe". I see in you God's grace and purity, you are worthy and you are more than enough to achieve your greatest potential. I believe in you and I trust that God is going to guide you exactly where you are meant to be, but you must believe and trust yourself. Remember that the only thing you need to place in your heart and mind is the truth, God is the truth and the truth about you is that whatever is not worthy of God, is not worthy of you either. I experienced this ambivalence about my own self for a long time and it is not an easy job to do, but show up for yourself in the same way you show up for me, and this duplicity that torments your being will vanquish, in the same way, the fog is disappearing once it is touched by the warmth of the sun. I love you and I am here to hold space for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost again... (the story of a mad girl)

Life.

Purpose.